If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 283-3658

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold removal from Portland, OR Hotel

 The mold on the wall here was initially caused by leaking plumbing in a NE Portland area hotel. Unfortunately, moisture from the leak had been allowed to accumulate inside of the wall and mold became a problem, requiring extensive remediation. When moisture becomes trapped inside an enclosed area, mold can very quickly become a bigger problem. This photo illustrates the importance of removing water and moisture as soon as possible to prevent further and more expensive damage to property. 

After a week of standing or trapped water:

  • Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
  • Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.