Multnomah County Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb or attempt to remove it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your entire home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
· Do not go into areas affected with mold.
· Turn off the HVAC system and fans to prevent further spread of microscopic mold spores.
· Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Portland for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
· Do not physically touch or disturb the mold.
· Do not blow or cause air to be blown across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
· Do not attempt to dry the area yourself.
· Do not spray bleach or other similar disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Northwest Portland specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it is one of the cornerstones of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized state of the art equipment and time proven techniques to properly remediate your mold problem as quickly and as safely as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold infestation, Call Us as soon as possible – (503) 283-2658. SERVPRO of NW Portland is here to help 24/7.