Obtaining an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business
Is your Portland business ready for a water or fire damage emergency? The moments immediately following a fire or a flooding or water damage event are the most crucial. Putting an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) into place can make the all the difference. Did you know that SERVPRO of NW Portland can help you put together an ERP free of charge?
Here are a few advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP):
- This service is provided to you free of charge.
- A compact electronic document containing the critical information necessary in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you obtain entrance into your building proceeding a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration specialist.
- Identifies the line of command for authorization of commencement.
- Provides personnel and staff with pertinent details about the building, such as the location of water and gas main shut of valves, electric breakers as well as emergency contact information.
Contact SERVPRO of NW Portland today to find out more about scheduling an appointment at your facility with one of our qualified representatives. This complimentary assessment of your building will help you and your staff save crucial time in the event of an emergency and establish SERVPRO of NW Portland as your fire and water mitigation provider. 503-283-3658